Ivana is a people management and education policy specialist with 20+ years of experience in Human resources management, both on macro and micro level, specialized in HR management in international corporate environment. Vast local and international experience in international development cooperation in the field of workforce development, vocational education and training, especially in technical occupations. Proven change management skills in transformation processes and rebuilding of organizational structure and culture. Certified Career facilitator and trainer, certified trainer for adult education and public relations professional.
• People Management strategy, policies and practices
• Organizational design and restructuring. Job design and analysis
• Personnel development. TNA. Design and implementation of training programs
• Talent management. Leadership assessment. Succession planning. Retention strategy and implementation.
• Career development, Career planning, Career counseling, Career engagement.
• Work engagement strategy and assessment
• Development programs for line managers
• Performance management (Goal setting and evaluation)
• Personnel administration. HRIS (ERP modules and specialized HR software – Largo, Workday)
• Developing and designing labor market strategies and policies for generating human capital through vocational education programs
• Establishing links between the education system and the business sector. Internship programs, technology transfer